Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lyric 19

I tell you a story,
About me, Sara and Natalie

Sara and Natalie were both my beloved
I couldn't bear it neither of them out of my sight

But you know what, I had no choice
I couldn't be at the same time with both

It went by and by and came the day
When Natalie knew and came the blame

I had no excuse and I played games
For a while though it worked, like old plays

Fire can't be kept hidden always as they say,
I couldn't hid my blush and things went astray

They met and they decided to resolve the quarrel
So they planned for a challenge, a wild duel

I was confused and refugee in bars
Neglecting things were to happen like wars

A friend of me though got to know and called me out
Hey you, don't you wanna have a damn look around?

Hearing the news, I felt being abused
I ran out fast and fast as I could

Reaching the plain and square, the ground of battle
They were standing eye to eye, who would be spared and who rattled

Shouting wait, stop, I heard the bullets shout
They both fall down, blood around and I knelt floored

I just froze, I loved both and I couldn't choose
So I felt grieved and lost without booze

The world got dark and the life to its end
Then I felt two hands, from sky they were sent

Looking up two angels were looking and smiling
So, we guess we lost, you really can't be with one you bastard darling.

No comments: