Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lyric 12

“You are my life, you are my soul
Give me a chance, to live once more”
Take your pace
Arise your gaze
Don’t look so high
Sun can give life; it can make dry
Take your look, off the ground
Target your eyes, toward front
Sound of music, sound of your heart
Let us to sing, no more apart
Let me to take, pace of your beat
Sound of your heart, song and lyric
“You are my life, you are my soul
Give me a chance, to live once more”
I am deserted land, you are Passing River
I will bend down, fill me; be the answer
You and me, let’s be a pond
A pond of life, fishes around
I am dead, dry and lonely
Let me hold you, be my lady
Golden shining sand can be hunter
We can make life if together
I am golden sand, no more wanna shine
I bend down, you may come to bind
I am alone between crew
Let me, let me be only with you

No comments: